Status and Condition
The organ is in an unaltered state from its installation as described on this page.
The organ needs repairs, but is in usable condition.
We received the most recent update on this organ's state and condition October 3, 2019.
Electro-pneumatic (EP) chests.
Three manuals. 4 divisions.
Manual compass is 61 notes.
Pedal compass is 32 notes.
The organ is at the front of the room, and some pipes are exposed.
Traditional style console.
The console is movable.
Drawknobs in vertical rows on angled jambs.
Balanced swell shoes/pedals, standard AGO placement.
Adjustable combination pistons.
AGO Standard (concave radiating) pedalboard.
Reversible full organ/tutti thumb piston.
Reversible full organ/tutti toe stud.
Combination action thumb pistons.
Combination action toe studs.
Coupler reversible thumb pistons.
Coupler reversible toe studs.
- Identified through on-line information from Eric J. Gastier. (Database Manager. March 6, 2010)
- Updated through online information from Corey Fowler -- Organ is not used and is not regularly tuned or maintained. (Database Manager. June 18, 2013)
- Organ was featured in a series of weekday recitals in the spring of 2015 with Ryan Croyle, organist. (Chad Boorsma. June 20, 2015)
- Updated by Steve Bournias, who has heard or played the organ.
Great Gemshorn 8 [borrowed to pedal]
no Great Quintaton 8 [borrowed to pedal]
Great Quintadena 8 [borrowed to pedal]
(Steven E. Lawson. July 13, 2018)
- Updated by Nicholas Stackpole, who plays the organ: "It remains unaltered, and is used weekly for rehearsal by myself, but not for performances or anything else. It has not been tuned for at least a year and a half, and there are a few dead notes. Moveable console with enclosed choir/positiv and swell divisions. It is in pretty good condition considering that it has not been tuned for at least a year and a half." (Stephen Hall. October 3, 2019)
Currently we have no online documents associated with this organ entry.
If you can provide us with digital files of contracts, correspondence, dedication programs, or any similar items,
please follow this link to our document upload form to send them to us.
If you would like more information about documents included in the Database,
please see our Documents Information page.
The database contains no links to external websites that describe this organ.
If you know of any sites that contain information about it, please use the Update form to send us the URL.