The OHS Pipe Organ Database

St. Paul's Methodist Episcopal
Eaton, Ohio.

Original document from Stanley Ashworth. stoplist taken from the console

 

Eaton, OH
St. Paul's Methodist Episcopal

Organ by Henry Pilcher's Sons opus 1562 was built in 1932 utilizing seven 
ranks of pipes from the previous sanctuary organ built in 1884 by Carl
Barckhoff.  The Pilcher organ was in use from 1932 until 1971.		
     GREAT
8' Open Diapason
8' Melodia
8' Dulciana
4' Principal
4' Flute Harmonic
Swell to Great 16'
Swell to Great 8'
Swell to Great 4'

     SWELL
Bourdon 16'
English Diapason 8'
Viol d' Orchestra 8'
Rohr Flute 8'
Salicional 8'
Flute d' Amour 4'
Piccolo 2'
Oboe Syn. 8'
Tremolo
Swell to Swell 16'
Swell to Swell 4'
Swell Unison Off
     
     PEDAL
Bourdon 16'
Lieblich Gedeckt 16' (Sw)
Dolce Flute 8' (Sw)
Great to Pedal 8'
Swell to Pedal 8'

Please note that this page was opened in a secondary window or tab. To return to the list of organs that brought you here, simply close this tab.