Wolf Point, Montana First Lutheran Church M.P. MÖLLER, Opus 7597, 1948 - "Original Specifications" Unknown Person or Firm, 1957 - “Moving & Re-installation” Unknown Person or Firm, 1976 - “Moving & Re-installation” GREAT (Expressive) SWELL (Expressive) PEDAL (Expressive) 8 Diapason 16 Bourdon 16 Bourdon 8 Gedeckt 8 Gedeckt 8 Diapason 8 Viole Dolce 8 Viole Dolce 8 Flute 4 Octave 4 Flute 4 Octave 4 Flute 4 Fugara 4 Flute 4 Fugara 2-2/3 Flute Twelfth 2-2/3 Viole Twelfth 2 Flautino 2 Viole Fifteenth 8 Trumpet 8 Trumpet blank Chimes 4 Clarion Tremolo STOP / RANK / PIPE ANALYSIS 16 Bourdon (Sw/Ped) 12 Extension of the 8' Gedeckt. Tenor C on the Swell. 8 Diapason (Gt/Ped) 61 8 Gedeckt (Gt/Sw) 61 8 Flute (Ped) -- Same as the 8' Gedeckt. 8 Viole Dolce (Gt/Sw) 61 4 Octave (Gt/Ped) 12 Extension of the 8' Diapason. 4 Flute (Gt/Sw/Ped) 12 Extension of the 8' Gedeckt. 4 Fugara (Gt/Sw) 12 Extension of the 8' Viole Dolce. 2-2/3 Flute Twelfth (Sw) 7 Extension of the 8' Gedeckt. Top 2 pipes break back. 2-2/3 Viole Twelfth (Gt) 7 Extension of the 8' Viole Dolce. Top 2 pipes break back. 2 Flautino (Sw) 5 Extension of the 8' Gedeckt. All 5 pipes (top 7 notes) break back. 2 Viole Fifteenth (Gt) 5 Extension of the 8' Viole Dolce. All 5 pipes (top 7 notes) break back. 8 Trumpet (Gt/Sw) 61 4 Clarion (Sw) 12 Extension of the 8' Trumpet. Tremolo (Sw) -- Affects the entire instrument. Chimes (Gt) -- Console preparation. PIPE SUMMARY Diapason Gedeckt Viole Dolce Trumpet 73 pipes 97 pipes 85 pipes 73 pipes COUPLERS FOOT LEVERS Swell to Pedal  Gr. to Ped. Reversible (rev) Great to Pedal  Swell to Great  PEDAL MOVEMENTS Expression (bal.) Crescendo (bal.) FINGER PISTONS Full Organ 1 - 4 ACTION: E-P unit VOICES: 4 STOPS: 23 RANKS: 4 PIPES: 328 NOTES The organ was originally installed in the church's 1927 edifice and was moved once within that building. The chamber had a wooden grille front containing a display of 5 gold-painted dummy facade pipes. When the present facility was built, the organ was moved and installed in what is now the parish hall. It was placed in a free-standing chamber on the left side with the original grille for the tone opening. The console sat beside the chamber. When the present sanctuary was completed in 1976, the organ was moved once more to its final location in a chamber at the front of the sanctuary. The original grille with dummy pipes was not retained this time. A second tone opening with expression shutters was installed at the left side of the sanctuary where the console was placed so that the organist would also be able to directly hear the volume level. No tonal or mechanical changes were made other than the added shutters. In June 1994, Meadway & Stettner Pipe Organs of Monroe, Washington releathered all of the console pneumatics as well as the original 1947 shutter engines and primary. Sources: M.P. Möller Opus List; Church history; JRS; Extant, relocated organ
Please note that this page was opened in a secondary window or tab. To return to the list of organs that brought you here, simply close this tab.