Please note that this stoplist was opened in a secondary window or tab.
To return to the link that you followed to reach this page, simply close this window.
Stoplist format may be distorted on small viewports.
St. Vincent's Episcopal St. Petersburg, Florida 1885-86 C.F. Durner Organ Great: (58 notes) 8' Open Diapason 8' Melodia (wood) 8' Dolce 4' Principal 2' Fifteenth Swell: (58 notes - expressive) 8' Viola 8' Stopped Diapason Bass 8' Stopped Diapason Treble (wood) 4' FLute Harmonique (metal) 8' Bassoon Bass 8' Oboe (Treble) Tremolo Pedal: (27 notes) 16' Bourdon (wood) Couplers: Swell to Great Great To Pedal Swell to Pedal The organ was obtained "partially" through OCH. The organ was originally built for St. Paul United Methodist Church in Jim Thorpe, PA. Removed in 1978, the organ was destined for Yale University. When plans for an additional organ studio fell through, the organ remained in storage until 1994. Purchased and restored by the firm of Thomas- Pierce, Inc (Thom Thomas of Palm Beach). The organ was moved here by OHS member Darwin Klug of Lakeland. It is situated in a newly built rear gallery and was first heard on Sunday, November 9, 1997. The organist of the church, OHS member C. Paul Schrader, played the first dedication recital on March 1 with members of the parish choir also participating. The second dedication concert took place on March 22 with OHS member Robert Setzer at the organ assisted by the Vanning String Trio. Performed were works by Bach, Frescobaldi, Marcello, Corelli, Boellmann and Setzer.