Columbus, Ohio, 1932-1981.
Classification: Service Person
From the OHS Database Builders Listing Editor, May 18, 2016. -
According to the Peebles-Herzog website, the A. W. Brandt firm was "a local organ building and maintenance firm, which was dissolving." They purchased its assets in 1981 including the building which is home to the company today. Prior to its use by Brandt, the building had been the meeting place of the Trinity Assembly of God Church.
For further information, see Peebles-Herzog.
We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 29, 2019.
From the OHS PC Database, derived from A Guide to North American Organbuilders, by David H. Fox (Richmond, Va.: Organ Historical Society, 1991). -
Established in Columbus, Ohio, 1932; acquired by Peebles-Herzog firm, Oct. 1981.
Staff: Neil Palmer; Harold W. Weaver.