New York City, 1858-1860.
From the OHS PC Database, derived from A Guide to North American Organbuilders by David H. Fox (Organ Historical Society, 1991). —
Partnership of Richard M. Ferris and Levi U. Stuart in New York City, New York, 1858; succeeded by firm of Levi U. Stuart upon death of Ferris in 1858; name used until c. 1860.
Staff: Reuben Midmer; D. A. Parr; Riley; George Stuart; Henry Stuart; Louis Stuart; William Stuart; Telin.