Bloomfield, New Jersey, 1890s–1902.
From the OHS PC Database, derived from A Guide to North American Organbuilders by David H. Fox (Organ Historical Society, 1991). -
Harrison & Taft succeeded L. C. Harrison & Co.; it was a partnership of Lewis C. Harrison and Frank Taft in Bloomfield, New Jersey. The start date is unknown, but it was in the 1890s, the firm was last listed in 1902; it was succeeded by L. C. Harrison.
Staff: see listing under Lewis C. Harrison.