Portland, Maine, 1898-1920s.
From the OHS PC Database, derived from A Guide to North American Organbuilders by David H. Fox (Organ Historical Society, 1991). -
Herbert C. Harrison began with Hook & Hastings of Kendal Green, Massachusetts, c. 1895-1898. He then was with E. W. Lane of Waltham, Massachusetts. He then became a partner with Harry Hall in Harrison & Hall of New Haven, Connecticut, 1897, presumably he withdrew from the partnership but remained on staff with Hall Organ Co. of New Haven, 1898. He moved to Portland, Maine, after 1898 and remained there to the 1920s, first as a builder, then doing service work.
Staff: George E. La Marche.