Ripon, Wisconsin 1864; Milwaukee, Wisconsin 1870-1872 and 1876-1877.
From the OHS PC Database, derived from A Guide to North American Organbuilders, by David H. Fox (Organ Historical Society, 1991). -
Established by brothers George, Thomas, Edward, and Octavius Marshall and John L. Lancashire in Ripon, Wisconsin, 1864; firm operated under this name in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1870-1872 and 1876-1877; succeeded by Marshall & Odenbrett, 1867-1870, and Marshall Brothers & Clarke, 1872-1874.
Staff: Charles S. Barlow; Clinton M. Brooks; George Erlicher; (Eugh?) Gustave; Edward Harris; Hugh Irving; Henry Turner; William H. Turner.