Erie, Pennsylvania, 1924-1978.
Classification: Organ Supplier
For further information, see Organ Supply Industries (OSI).We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
From the OHS PC Database, derived from A Guide to North American Organbuilders by David H. Fox (Richmond, Va.: Organ Historical Society, 1991). —
Organ Supply Corp. was the successor company to National Organ Supply; it was incorporated by two former Gottfried staff members Frederick R. Durst and Henry Kugel in Erie, Pennsylvania, 1924. Leadership of the company passed to Carl F. Durst (Frederick's son) in 1955. The firm became Organ Supply Industries (OSI) in 1978.