Chicago, Illinois, 1864-1866.
From the OHS PC Database, derived from A Guide to North American Organbuilders, by David H. Fox (Richmond, Va.: Organ Historical Society, 1991). —
Pilcher Bros. and Chant succeeded Pilcher Brothers; partnership of Henry Pilcher [II], William Pilcher and Henry W. Chant in Chicago, Illinois, 1864-1866; the firm resumed its previous name of Pilcher Brothers [after Chant left.]
The firm built old opus nos. 62-70 (as researched and recorded by Elizabeth Towne Schmitt) —Ed.
See Pilcher Family Overview —Ed.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on October 25, 2019.