Brooklyn, New York 1875-1896; Merrick, New York 1906-1924; Succeeded by Midmer-Losh.
Reuben Midmer & Son was succeeded by two firms:
Midmer-Losh, Merrick New York, 1924 - Brothers Charles Seibert Losh and George Losh acquired the firm and changed the name, continued constructing new organs; and
From the OHS PC Database, derived from A Guide to North American Organbuilders by David H. Fox (Organ Historical Society, 1991). -
Established by Reuben Midmer in Brooklyn, New York, 1860; Reed Midmer became partner, 1875; firm sold to Reed Midmer, 1895; firm relocated to Merrick, New York, 1906; succeeded by Midmer-Losh on 15 March, 1924.
Staff: George W. Badger; James E. Bennet; John Bergstrom; George Cranford; Ebenezer Creibl; Samuel Criebl; S. H. Ebert; Arthur L. Fenton; William B. Fleming; James B. Light; George W. Loree; C. Seibert Losh; J. R. McKay; Charles Mecking; (Francis J. N. Tallman?); William C. Young.