Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, from 1911.
Classification: Service Person
From the OHS PC Database, derived from A Guide to North American Organbuilders, revised edition, by David H. Fox (Organ Historical Society, 1997). —
Established by Rodman Wanamaker at the John Wanamaker Store in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1911, for the installation and enlargement of the St. Louis Exposition organ in the store; constructed organ for the firm's New York City, New York, store under the supervision of William B. Fleming and George W. Till; new work declined with the death of Rodman Wanamaker, 1928; the shop continues as a service staff for the Philadelphia instrument.
Staff: Henry Baecker; Carl A. Benson; Nelson E. Buechner; Charles M. Courboin; Edward W. Flint; John R. McCormack; Charles A. Radzinsky; William Ruff; Alexander Russell; Samuel S. Whitcraft, Jr.; Henry Vincent Willis.