Chicago, Illinois 1921-1924
No distinguishing information available from ID 7324: should be merged.
From the OHS PC Database, derived from A Guide to North American Organbuilders by David H. Fox (Organ Historical Society, 1991). —
Established by Frederick W. Smith and Henry Hogans in Chicago, Illinois, 1921; relocated to Geneva, Illinois, 1924; renamed Geneva Organ Co.
Staff: Walter T. Hogans.
NOTE: Organs were built in Geneva facility with the following nameplates: Smith Unit Organ Co. , Geneva Organ Co., and Smith-Geneva Organs.