Markham, Ontario, Canada. Created 1990 by the merger of Artisan Organ Ltd. and The Classic Organ Company Ltd. (1976). Designs, builds, and sells electronic components for classical organs.
Son of G. C. Klop, builds mechanical action organs with wood pipes, including continuo organs, chamber organs, and small church organs.
Makers of mechanical band organs, military band organs and fairground organs. Waldkirch, Germany
An original employees of the Schlicker Organ Co., was for many years an organ instructor at SUNY Fredonia, becoming Dean of the Music Department in 1973, and Dean of the School of Fine Arts in 1975.
He worked as a church organist and managed projects installing and re-building pipe organs at St. Peter's Lutheran Church in Marble Falls and Central Presbyterian Church in Waco.
Cincinnati, Ohio; Robert S. Read, Director; collaborated with Baldwin to build hybrid organs and probably other projects, 1982-1997.
3 Generations of the Fabry family starting with Gustav F.C. Fabry, then David J. Fabry, then David Gustav Fabry.
Taylor & Boody Organbuilder's Staunton, VA 1983-1989
C. B. Fisk Gloucester, MA 1989-1991
Taylor& Boody Organbuilder's Staunton, VA 1992
Goulding & Wood Inc. Indianapolis, IN 1993-1997
Toronto, Ontario; active circa 1948-1960, assuming the service contracts from the C. Franklin Legge Organ Co., Toronto.