Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ was originally installed in the rear gallery, and required a recess be constructed into the church attic to accommodate the height of the organ. The organ was relocated to the front of the church on the left side at an unknown time. Extant photos of the organ in both locations clearly show at least 18 drawknobs - 9 on either side in staggered double rows. The facade is 3-sectional with 17 stenciled pipes arranged 5-7-5. These are speaking pipes of the original Whitney Great 8' Open Diapason. The case still exists, and now houses an M.P. Moller, Opus 3935, 1925. Source: extant organ documented April 28, 1989; parish history.
Case exists 1998, containing 1923 Moller. (2 intervening organs)