Console renovated/updated in 2013 by C. W. Gibson Pipe Organ Specialties, Monroeville NJ.
The building was completed in 1926 and the contract for the donated organ was signed in 1929; the organ was dedicated in June 1930.
Updated through on-line information from John Elwood.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Extant; console rebuilt by Gundling in 1974.
Console was rebuilt in 1974 by the Gundling firm of Lancaster including replacement of drawknobs with electro mechanical knobs.
Status Note: There 2003.
"Building was formerly Otterbein United Brethren. Cost $25,000. Dedicated 1 Jun 1930 by Bishop G. D. Batdorf. Pitman stop action."