Updated through on-line information from Joel Kumro. -- Building was First Church of Christ, Scientist when the organ was installed. Purchased by Karpeles Manuscript Museum in 1995. No visible pipes. Console "hidden" and located in a separate room of sorts. Echo division located at the opposite end of the church. Echo, Swell, Choir enclosed.
Status Note: There 2004
Rebuild of Möller Op. 1500. New console, reeds revoiced, 6 new ranks. Building is now Karpeles Manuscript Museum - North Hall.