Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- Six stops retained from previous organ; rebuilt again by Schlicker in 1971 with further tonal changes.
Status Note: There 2004.
"Rebuild of an organ, builder unknown. Tonal changes by Schlicker 1948-1965. Rebuilding with additions by Schlicker in 1971. Pitman stop action. Two stops prepared for in the Great in the 1971 rebuild. OH 2004 includes the 1948 stoplist and the 2004 stoplist. Unit Tuba added by Heritage Organ Co. in 2000. The church had a pipe organ by 1891, possibly by Garrett House."
Sanctuary Interior, Chancel, and Chamber Grillework: Photograph by William T. Van Pelt. Taken on 2003-05-04