Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Rebuild and enlargement with new console of E. M. Skinner Opus 815 (1930).
Updated through online information from William Catanesye. -- Swell division restored by Spencer Organ Co. in 2005.
"Rebuild and enlargement of Aeolian-Skinner Op. 825, of 1930 with new console. Trompette en chamade added by Thad Outerbridge in 1989. Restoration work by Nelson Barden & Assoc. in 1991. The Choir Organ was restored c. 2004 by Spencer Organ Co. the 1930 instrument retained the case and some pipework from the previous 3m. 1888 Geo. S. Hutchings Op. 176."