From the NYC AGO NYC Organ Project: The present neo-Gothic edifice, located on Barbey Street near Arlington Avenue, was dedicated on April 15, 1908. On the ground floor are rooms for the Sunday-school, and on the floor above is the church. In 1928, the Austin Organ Company installed a new three-manual organ in a chamber at the left side of the chancel.We received the most recent update for this note from Jeff Scofield on November 24, 2020.
Updated through on-line information from Connor Annable.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Information identifying this instrument from the Austin Organs, Inc. web site, accessed December 20, 2004: http://www.austinorgans.com/organ-research.htm.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Church interior, chancel and organ chamber façade pipes: Photograph from an archival source: Courtesy of the East New York Project, Nathan Smith, via the NYC AGO NYC Organ Project, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken approx. 1928