Retained the case from 1874 E. G. & G. Hook Op. 781, which was rebuilt by Steere in 1894, Skinner in 1909 and 1926 and by Albert E. Carter Organ Co. in 1952.
Replaced E. M. Skinner Opus 578 (1926).
Information identifying this instrument from the Austin Organs, Inc. web site, accessed December 29, 2004: http://www.austinorgans.com/organ-research.htm.
Console and Facade. Facade is from the church's first organ (Hook & Hastings) and the Austin pipework is in chambers behind it.: Photograph by Lawrence Picard. Taken on 2018-05-10