Updated through online information from Timothy E. Conyers.
This congregation was officially known as First Moravian Episcopal Church.
"According to the December 29, 1924 issue of the Indianapolis Star, a fire of unknown origin (probably caused by an overheated furnace) gutted the stucco church on a frigidly cold morning of 13 degrees below zero. Two firemen, handicapped by the cold and ice, were injured in the blaze that caused $30,000 in damage, completely destroying the building and burning a valuable pipe organ and eight new memorial windows. Members later remembered that the fire hydrants were frozen and nothing was saved, including the silver collection plates that melted beyond recognition." (Source: Historic Indianapolis.com website, includes photo of church exterior).
The church has been gone for more than 50 years as of 2005.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.