"In 1923, Mrs. Lucy Draper Rice offered the church a new organ in memory of her husband, William Ellis Rice. The three manual-instrument, built by E. M. Skinner, Opus 406, 1923, was dedicated May 18, 1924. On January 20, 1932, both the church and organ were destroyed by fire." (church website)
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced 1876 three manual Hutchings, Plaisted, #67; burned in 1932; [See #909]
Burned in 1932.