Organ was enlarged by the Hook and Hastings company in 1927. All of the original parts of the organ where maintained except that the organ was electrified and a tubular pneumatic system was installed. Today, most of the original pipework remains within the 1927 enlargment and almost the entire Great Division, and much of the Pedal and Swell Division utalize the pipework. The Facade and organ case today are Original to the E. & G. G. Hook build in 1870.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).