Updated by James R. Stettner, listing this website as a source of information: http://www.reconciliationweb.org/our-history.html.
According to the parish website, \"Lydia Slater donated a magnificent Hook and Hastings pipe organ in 1873. The instrument was enlarged and refurbished by the Slater family in 1912 and rebuilt by the Morel Organ Company in 1964.\"
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).