Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was once Weston College, which served as a Jesuit Seminary from 1925 to 1969. It is now called the Campion Center - a Jesuit retirement community and retreat & renewal center.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).