Updated through online information from scot huntington. -- If a stock model instrument, this would have been Size No. 8, (see the OHS publication "the Hook Opus List"). The church acquired a tubular-pneumatic 2-15 Reuben Midmer & Sons installed in the rear gallery in 1914, most likely the replacement for this instrument.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).