Updated through online information from Philip Fillion. -- The sanctuary can hold upwards of 1,000 people. Organ was very large-four manuals, drawknob console. Had echo (antiphonal?) division in rear of sanctuary in addition to large chambers in the front. In the 50s, the church was sold to Bethel Full Gospel Church when Asbury built their new church. The Pentecostals used a Hammond as well, and by the 1980s, the pipe organ had reached a state of disrepair and the church decided to junk it and install an Allen in the old chambers. Most of the pipework except for the Echo went to a church in Pennsylvania, and the state of the Echo pipes and the console are unknown, except that they are no longer there. The Allen was also uninstalled in the 1990s.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).