Updated by T. Daniel Hancock, using information found in Petering, 1979. -- According to Petering, 1979, this organ was relocated here in 1910 from an unknown source, but "the date 1862 was found lightly penciled in the low C# channel of the chest when it was being rebuilt a few years ago."
Status Note: There 2000.
Original location not known. Placed here c. 1910. Franklin Co. Renovated 1970's by American Pipe Organ Co., Washington, MO (Raymond Churchtown). Compass 54/20.