Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- 3-sectional facade with 27 pipes arranged: 5-17-5. 13 "tomato can" dummies behind/above center flat. Pipes ornately stenciled. Stenciled Bourdon pipes form the sides of the case. Relocated to the new building on Park St. in 1891.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).