Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- A WWI era photo of the organ in the "History" section of the church's website shows the organ in the rear gallery. It had a 5-sectional stenciled pipe fence facade with an indiscernible number of pipes arranged ??-5-??-5-??. The Hook and Hastings replaced an 1809 organ by an unknown builder. The congregation later became Tabor, U.C.C.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).