Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This organ was sold to First Presbyterian in Oak Ridge, Tennessee to augment their existing organ installed in 1950 - which had been an electrification of a Pilcher tracker from First Presbyterian in Morristown, Tennessee. The Hook & Hastings was replaced by a new, 3-manual Schantz.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).