At some point the organ was put into storage; it was later purchased by the Basilica of St. Patrick's Old Cathedral in New York City, and restored in 2016 by Brunner & Associates, Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
The original builder was Hall & Labagh (1859).
Status Note: There 1980.
Built by Hall & Labagh in 1859 for St. George's Chapel, Episcopal, in Newburgh, N.Y. About 1885, it was then moved to the Associate Reformed Church, Newburgh, N.Y., and later (ca. 1980) to the Convent of St. Helena, Vail's Gate, N.Y.