The first organ for the Thompson church of which we have any record was provided by E. & G. G. Hook, their second-hand No. 39, 1869. Originally built c. 1830. Who built it and where it came from we do not know; it served in Thompson until 1901, at which time it was moved, at a cost of $351.70, to the Congregational Church in Orfordville, New Hampshire. -- 1994 OHS Handbook
Status Note: There 1972
Original home unknown. Relocated, altered & enlarged by E. & G. G. Hook 1869 (#29 on list of 2nd hand installations) for Congregational Church, Thompson, CT. Relocated here in 1901.