Updated through online information from Reverend James Hinds. -- Organ installed in 1883, cost of $1300. Used until 1941. Removed (condition unknown), some wood used to create bookends, sold to raise funds for replacement organ.
Identified through information in Descriptive Catalogue of Superior Church Organs Manufactured by Geo. H. Ryder & Co., published in Boston, January, 1896. Dates are not included in the publication; the one given here is conjectural.