The organ had been unused for a number of years when local technician Alan McNeely salvaged the pipework in the mid/late 1980s, much of which was sold or dispersed among local rebuild projects. It is presumed any remaining components went down with the building at some point in the past two years.
Updated through on-line information from David Warfield. -- Only chests and console exist. Pipework removed by unknown person. Building scheduled for demolition this summer.
Identified through information in Classified List of Hall Organs, published in 1929 by Hall Organ Co., West Haven, Connecticut. The first of two organs built here at [presumably] the same time by the Hall Organ Co. Typically, one would have been in a public theatre, the other in the more private lodge rooms.