Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Case front retained in Skinner Opus 743 (1928).
From Judith A. Ollikkala: In 1922 Kimball, Small & Frazee a nine-stop Echo division. In rear ceiling area. Organ removed by Skinner in 1928, but Echo and pipe fronts retained.