Updated through online information from Jonathan M. Bowen. -- Ernest Skinner installed a new console in 1907 to play the gallery 1877 Hook & Hastings and the 1882 Jardine placed in the chancel at the time of the merger of the two churches. Skinner made this his opus 149, although he didn't do any tonal work.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Console only for three manual Haskell console which played the 1877 three manual E. & G.G. Hook & Hastings, #875 in the gallery and the 1881-2 Jardine (relocated from Epiphany at time of merger in 1898) in the chancel; replaced by Austin in 1925.