Great chorus moved to Positif in former Choir enclosure, reeds replaced, exposed Positiv division replaced with Bombarde division, and new Great chorus.
The console was prepared for a new Echo division, replacing the Möller Echo of 1930. The new Echo was added in 2002.
Updated through online information from Mark Hayes.
First twelve notes of the Contrebasse replaced with open wood pipes in 2002.
Rebuild of existing 1960 Schantz, retaining the 1930 Möller Echo division.
Choir loft and organ façade, after room restoration : Photograph by Photograph by Jane McKenzie, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2016-03-27
Rear of sanctuary; Echo Chamber opening in ceiling : Photograph by Richard Byrd. Taken on 2020-07-30
Left to right: Montre 16, Trompette royal 8, G.O. Trompette 8, Pedal Trompette (extension in foreground): Photograph by Richard Byrd. Taken on 2020-08-05
Positif - front portion of main chest (view from rear): Photograph by Richard Byrd. Taken on 2020-08-05