Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
Hillside Universalist Church closed; building sold to Assemblies of God.
Moved via OCH to University Lutheran Church, East Lansing, Mich. Restored and enlarged by Dana Hull 1984.
The original builder was S. S. Hamill (1866) for Second Universalist Church, East Cambridge, Mass. Church closed in 1907 and organ sold to Hillside Universalist Church in Medford, Mass.
Organ moved by Lewis Levering and installed without change.