Updated through online information from Scot Huntington. -- Although presently attributed to Giles Beach, the stoplist is very atypical for him, but is stylistically closer to a Marklove of the mid-1860s. Is there more definitive proof of Beach construction practice, or some manner of documentation citing Beach as the actual builder?
Rebuilt King 1885, 2-19. In storage 1966. Church razed when Congregational, Methodist and Baptist churches formed the Federated Church. Organ rebuilt by Sidney Chase in new building.