"During the summer of 1893 the front gallery of the church, which contained the organ and choir area, was lowered and enlarged, and the pipe organ was rebuilt by the George S. Hutchings firm as their Opus 327. The console was extended away from the casework and tubular-pneumatic action was applied to the stop and key playing mechanisms of the organ. The specification remained the same as in the 1885 instrument, and the cost of the organ work was $6,500. Ernest M. Skinner supervised this rebuild as an employee of Hutchings. The compass of the manuals was 61 notes; that of the Pedal was 30 notes. It was upon this rebuilt organ that F. Alexandre Guilmant presented recitals on December 10 and 11, 1897 to full houses in the church, which sat one thousand." [Church web site 'The Pipe Organs' page]
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Rebuilt in 1909 by Skinner.