Updated through online information from William Dunkln. -- This building was Second Church's eighth and last building, built new in 1914. In 1970 the congregation merged with First Unitarian and sold the building to Ruggles Baptist.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Addition of chancel division to 1890 Geo. S. Hutchings, #202 gallery organ; subsequently removed; case remains; church now Ruggles Baptist.