First Congregational and First Presbyterian churches merged in 1975 and became known as First United Church of Oak Park.
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- Antiphonal division prepared-for; Skinner 32' stops retained
Updated by Trailon Johnson from information furnished by Casavant Frères, courtesy of Simon Couture.
Updated through online information from Martin Hill.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced E. M. Skinner Opus 274 (1917), previously rebuilt by Roderer.