Updated through online information from Sean Haley.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This was yet another rebuild and enlargement of the organ. The console was a used 1956 Reuter console originally built for Balcom and Vaughan to control the 1907 4-manual Austin organ, opus 181, and First Presbyterian Church in Seattle. The Swell and Choir are in expressive chambers along the left side of the rear allery - the Swell being the forward chamber. The Great and Pedal are exposed atop and in front of the two chambers. The Positiv division is the only division located on the right side of the rear gallery - essentially over the stairwell. The Positiv plays from manual IV, and a 7-stop Antiphonal division is prepared-for on the console - also to be playable from manual IV.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.