Renamed Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus on February 22, 2010.
Updated through online information from Stephen Hall. -- Organ was replaced by Casavant in 2002, original 1901 Hook & Hastings facade retained. Some pipes now in the Antiphonal division of First Methodist, Atlanta.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Extant; rebuild of unidentified Hook & Hastings; rebuilt by Ruffatti with new console; unplayable and damaged.