Relocated to St. Francis Solanus Catholic Church, Quincy, Illinois.
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- According to the Cathedral website - the Wicks was removed in the Fall of 2005 - not 2004. And the Fritts was installed in 2006 - not 2007.
Actually a rebuild incorporating parts of the Skinner organ. Removed fall of 2004, to be replaced by Paul Fritts & Co. Opus 25 in 2007.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced E. M. Skinner Opus 380 (1922).