E M Skinner Op. 545 was originally installed at the Metropolitan Theatre in Boston c.1926; it was sold to Wurlitzer in 1930 and relocated by them to the Heinz auditorium; it sustained serious flood damage and was rebuilt and enlarged by Kimball as a 4/57 with a new console; it was later moved to Texas and broken up for parts in 1987. (Jeff Scofield. 2016-05-29)We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
E. M. Skinner Opus 545, relocated from Metropolitan Theatre Boston, Massachusetts; flood damaged in 1936; console replaced by Kimball in 1936; Percussion added to #907 in 1950; supposedly, organ was moved to Texas and broken up for parts in 1987.