Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Housed inside the retained case of the previous used, 1864 Garrett House instrument.
Updated through online information from Chad Boorsma. -- The organ was donated as a memorial for Philip Fritz by his family. It is housed in a case that was part of the church's previous organ (an instrument designed by Garret House and purchased from Notre Dame University in 1876). During the 1970's, the Skinner organ went through a semi-restoration and seven new stops were added by the C. V. Barden Company of Kalamazoo. In late 1991, Schneider Piano and Pipe Organ Company of Okemos, Michigan, restored the organ and removed all the ranks added in the 1970's renovation except for the 16' Dulciana in the pedal. R. A. Colby also restored the console, including a new relay system.
Updated through online information from Chad Boorsma.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn: